Yes, Museums in Turkey are all open during public and Eid holdiays. City Museums are mostly closed on Mondays. But I list the closed days of famous museums in Turkey.
- Hagia Sophia Museum was converted to a functional mosque in 2020 and 7 days open. Topkapı Palace is closed on TUESDAYS.
- Underground cistern is open 7 days a week. But nowadays, it is closed because of renovation.
- Chora Museum was converted to a functional mosque in 2020 and 7 days open.
- Pammakaristos Museum are closed on WEDNESDAYS
- Dolmabahçe Palace is closed on MONDAYS and THURSDAYS.
- Beylerbeyi Palace is closed on MONDAYS and THURSDAYS.
- Blue Mosque is not a museum and as a functional Mosque open to visitors except the praying times. And it is free entry.
- Open Air Museums such as Ephesus, Pergamon, Cappadocia are all open 7 days a week.